August 30, 2010

Bedazzling....where???

Sparkle is getting ready to go where no sparkle has gone before.  Now where could that be?

Oh, just use your imagination for a minute. 

...

Yes, really.

And they call it "Vajazzling" to put the icing on the proverbial cake.  Step 1 is a Brazilian Wax.  Step 2 is a very meticulous arrangement of Swarovski crystals glued in any pattern your cute girly parts desire.  Don't believe me? Okay, you asked for proof, you're going to get it.

Photo Credit: theluxuryspot.com
 Hats off to Bryce Gruber for being daring and bare-ing enough to have this done with a photographer in the room.  You can read the full details complete with a photo-by-photo chronology at The Luxury Spot.

It's $50 for 5 guaranteed days of flashy va-jay-jay sparkle.  I dunno if this is one trend I'll hop on.  I'm usually up for anything but there would have to be a pretty strong drink involved to get me to spring for this.  How 'bout you?

No comments: